FREE Yule (Winter Solstice ) Ritual & Ceremony
T I M E / L O C A T I O N
A B O U T
Yule is the sabbat / festival of the winter solstice, which is the shortest day / longest night of the year. It represents a time of reflection and joy.
Join me for a ritual & ceremony to celebrate the Winter Season and the Winter Solstice. We'll journey through meditation, sound healing, light language and intention magic, to connect with the energies of peace, celebration, reflection, self-acceptance and rebirth.
We'll work with the crystals, elementals, the sun, the moon and the spirits of the earth for a beautiful "Yule Pinecone" ritual, harnessing the energy of this magical day, filled with intention and magic.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR THE CEREMONY:
- 2 White candles (alternative colors: green and red)
- 1 Gold candle (or yellow)
- 1 Silver candle (or black).
- 1 Pine cone (as big as possible)
- 6 small pieces of paper and a pen.
*Extra crystals, herbs or altar elements optional.
This event is open to absolutely everyone who's interested.
There's no previous experience or knowledge required.
- Date: December 21st, 2020
- Time: 6:00pm - 7:00pm MST *Please plan ahead and make time conversion to where you'll be located :) thank you!
You'll receive your zoom link in the confirmation email.
- Free Yule Ritual & Ceremony$0$00$0